|Promero, Inc Privacy Guidelines Statement
|When you submit a form on these websites (www.prostarnetwork.com, www.prostartravelnetwork.com, www.mortgage-health-planning.com, www.free-vacations.us , www.ileadmachine.com ), you will provide certain identifying information. These Privacy Guidelines detail how we treat the information you provide us, and what choices you have.
1. We collect certain information from you in order to process your request. We require your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and social security number (if applicable or required for mortgage loan applications). This allows us to process and fulfill your request, distribute your request to license broker agents and to notify you of the results from your request. Credit history information obtained is not made available to us other than information regarding status.
2. We may also use information you provide us to advise you (by e-mails, phone solicitations and mailers) of other products in which you may be interested, to advise you of updates to our products, to communicate order confirmation, warranty and safety information and other services or programs in which you may be interested. You may always discontinue receiving any future solicitations, (as opposed to order confirmation or warranty or product safety information) by choosing the opt-out feature at the bottom of our solicitations.
3. We may also sell your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone numbers to unaffiliated third-party marketers. We may also share or sell your personally identifiable information with entities with whom we have strategic marketing or other affiliate relationships.
4. If you accessed our site through a third-party site(s), we may obtain information about you from such third-party site(s) and reserve the right to share information about you with such third-party site(s). You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of all third-party site(s) that you may have used to access our site(s), or that you may access through our site, or that obtained information about you from us, as provided in this privacy statement.
5. We will disclose your private information if required to do so by law. If served with a subpoena, search warrant, or court order, we would be compelled to provide the required information. We may or may not provide you with the existence of the subpoena, search warrant, or court order, or with advance notice of our compliance.
6. We do track certain general usage pattern information. This information is used in aggregate form (mass information to show trends and patterns) to improve the Site. Certain information is requested so that we may provide you with targeted advertising if approved. With targeted advertising, we deliver advertising messages to the types of audiences advertisers most want to reach. We use the personal information that you provide to assist in the identification of individuals.
8. We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We protect your information by placing it on a secure portion of the Site and by regularly backing up data, performing consistency checks with independently recorded log files to prevent tampering, and restricting access to information on our servers via several user authentication technologies. While it is our goal to safeguard personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you submit such information at your own risk and absolve us of any liability. While we do take steps to limit them, our systems, like all computers, are susceptible to “hackers” and others who illegally seek and gain access to information stored on the computers’ hard drives and other memory storage devices. Promero’s web sites may contain “links” to other non-Promero web sites or non-Promero sites may link to Promero web sites. We are not responsible or liable for the material or the privacy practices used by these non-Promero web sites.
9. We do not link IP addresses to information identifying individuals. However, we do log members’ IP addresses (the group of four numbers separated by periods, such as 184.108.40.206, that identifies a particular host computer) for the purposes of system administration, diagnostic analysis, site tracking and reporting of aggregate usage information.
10. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information online from a user under the age of 13. By providing us personally identifiable information you are representing that you are 18 years of age or older.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, or you would like more information regarding our privacy policies, you may contact us by e-mail, at email@example.com you can call our Customer Relations department at 1-954-935-8800.
Use of this site and the act of submitting personal information signifies acceptance of the Promero Privacy Guidelines statement.